Monday, August 5, 2013

Crisis, panic or help?


I recently asked a friend, "Are you highly useful in a crisis?"
She responded, "I try my best to be."
"How?"
"I usually go and step in and pitch into the situation the best I can, however sometimes I mess up or someone fixes it first." 

I believe most people try to be like this. Why wouldn't they want to help in a crisis? I would try to help. But you can't always help because someone might fix the problem first or you could mess it up or you could just not know what to do. 

So many situations have passed me where I just don't know how to help. Injured animals sit in front of me, dying slowly but I truthfully don't know how to help them; it breaks my heart every time. I don't think many people would admit to not knowing what to do. Most people are stubborn and want to believe they know everything but eventually they will have to face the cold, hard truth.

What would you do if you were in a crisis? A fire? A tornado? Someone broke in? You're friend is sick? You're pet is dying?

No comments:

Post a Comment